We have been secretly building the most flexible, developer friendly, high performance ROS Client for Java. Its time to let the cat out of the bag, and share our ROS Client with the Java Development Community. We need input on our new Robotic Controller platform, and we will be releasing incremental components to our autonomous robotic framework to Java developers. Developer registration will be required to download and use our new components. We will strongly encourage Java developers to make the RMDMIA Framework their Robotics platform for Java (Registration required).
- Java based ROS Client integrated with TCPROS & UDPROS protocol implementations.
- Automated performance tuning for autonomous robotic systems (not yet included).
- Automated Topic/Service Discovery
- Graphical Configuration Tool (Java only)
- Low level datastream reader
- A single consistent API for ROS that does not require compilation or complicated configurations to run.
- RCSM ROS Provider API Documentation
download: RMDMIA for ROS Technology Preview 1 for Android/Java (928.89KB)
The Robotic Software Controller Framework for the RMDMIA (Robotic Mission Decision Manager Intelligent Agent) for Android/Java. API Documentation, and framework included. The RMDMIA Framework is a plugin/provider framework that is flexible enough that a developer can write a User Interface plugin that works across multiple Robotic Hardware Control Systems. This Technology Preview Release includes a configurable Timer Service, RCSM (Robot Control System Messenger) API, and ROCI (Robot Operator Control Interface) API. Implementers of ROCI, & RCSM interfaces will be able to post their plugins/providers/RMDMIA components to the Happy Artist Marketplace in the near future.
download: RMDMIA Framework Technology Preview 1 for Android/Java (96.44KB)